Soon available - pre order now
Pre-orders sold out
Pre-order for a special price today!
Don't miss the opportunity to get this unique hardware for your unique live performance !
Limited quantity of the first batch!
many synths inside! With Ampethron portable hardware you’re not purchasing just one synth. You’re purchasing a base for building a really multifunctional system with many synths and effects which you can purchase, download, and install later.
Enhance your Live-Act performance
Classic electronic Live Act performance is always difficult. Synthesizers are big, expensive and heavy to transport.
Playing on synthesizer and midi keyboard live is difficult. Only few producers are accomplished piano players with good rhythmic hearing. Also the path length of the piano key is long so it is difficult to play in the rhythm of fast electronic music.
This approach results in a “fake” Live-Act. We call it “Come see my laptop”. The performer just clicks a play button and pretends to play live.
That is often ridiculed by party people who call it an embarrassing theater. On top of that, DJ sets do not lack of real-time crowd interaction compared to live music concerts
That is exactly why Ampethron portable was created.
Real use / studio test example
audio examples part 1/4
Progressive trance presets
Get free audio samples!
Enter your email address and we will send you free audio samples from this synth. You can use in your own production royalty free:
FX+ synthesizer is a heart of Ampethron portable.
Ampethron FX+ synth is the primary synthesizer installed in every Ampethron portable device. It includes both classic and futuristic / innovative algorithms of sound synthesis allowing you to create FX sounds and soundscapes you have never heard before. On top of that it accelerates the speed of your work rapidly – create hundreds of FXs quickly and make them sound amazing in every setting.
• 2X Filters with variable Serial or Parallel routing
• 1X Analog type „warm, soft and liquid sounding“ filter with cutoff and self resonance and tracking control
• 1X Multifilter with 14 types of filters
• Analog type Amplitude and Filter envelope
• Ping-pong BPM synchronized delay
• Device internal tempo / BPM control from 20 to 230 BPM
• Chorus/Flanger with Rate, Depth, Pre-delay, Feedback, Mix control knobs
• Sound characteristics / boosting – Sharp & Fat controls
• Saturation and Output control
• Output limiter with limiter release control and on/off
• 1x Wavedrawing feature - draw directly on touchscreen with finger or with usb mouse
• 2x Wavetable oscillator - Special wavetable oscillator with Re-Synth-Remodulation algorithm with 65 different waveforms
• 1x Classic virtual analog oscillator
• Variable routing of every oscillator to Filter 1 or Filter 2
• Oscillator phase knob for selected oscillators
• FM synthesis (FM and Micro FM control)
• De-Tuner with octave and 12 semitones control + fine tuning knob
Complex Modulation Matrix
• 2x Free running analog type LFO (with Sine, Sawtooth, Triangle, Square, Noise waveforms) with Speed and Depth controls in a wide range of frequency
• 1x Hand wavedrawing LFO (user can write his own LFO waveform with finger or pc mouse!) with Speed and Depth controls in a wide range of frequency LFO can act in Positive, Positive inverted or Bipolar mode
• 1x Modulation envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release and amount knob)
• 1x Modulation Matrix with 1X1 power:
4x Individual source or destination slots with 4x control knobs Sources: LFO1, LFO2, LFO3, None, Modulation envelope, Destinations: Filter 1 cutoff modulation, Filter 2 cutoff modulation, None, FM Modulation
• 1x Modulation Matrix with 1X1000 power:
3x Individual source/destination slots with 3x control knobs Sources: LFO1, LFO2, LFO3, None, Modulation envelope, Destinations: (OSC1, OSC2, OSC3, OSC4, None)
Main control section
• External Midi device selector
• External Sound device output selector
• Preset manager with 9 default banks and more than 140+ default presets (you can create your own banks and presets for your liveacts
• External controller: 4x very fast, responsive buttons to play notes (C3, C4, C5, C6) with very low latency – much easier to play notes in rhythm than with a piano (because of shorter path length of buttons)
• 2x joysticks to control Filter cutoff and Pitch (up/down) and a digital control of joystick behavior (attack and release time of every joystick)
• Preset browsing with left and right controls on external controller
There is a solid hardware background behind Ampethron portable.
The hardware has been chosen thoroughly to give a solid performance and to cooperate perfectly with the DSP software and internal algorithms. The application is tuned up to get the best results during your DJ sets, Live-Acts and studio work.
• CPU: Quad core
• CPU Base Frequency: 1.33 Ghz
• CPU Burst Speed: 1.83 Ghz
• RAM: 2GB
• Storage: 32GB
• Dimension: 8.9"
• Resolution: 1920x1080 Full HD
• Touchscreen: capacitive 5-touch
• Micro SD Slot: 1x
• USB port: 4x Type A
• Video Output: HDMI
• Audio Output: 3.5mm Jack
• Power: AC 5V 2.5A
• Material: Plastic + Metal
• Dimensions: 217*147.5*60 mm (8.54*5.81*2.36 inches)
• Weight: 630g (22.22 oz)
• Ampethron portable
• AC Power supply
• User Manual